Thursday, August 16, 2018

A Witch's Love (Witch's Romance)


Continuing my Park Seo-joon marathon, I chose to watch this starring him and Uhm Jung-hwa because of a clip that my friends sent me.



My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the above clip. Never mind that the girl is 20 years his senior (hey, it's a May-December romance story after all) but PSJ can definitely hold his own.

This drama was one of PSJ's earlier works. It premiered on April 2014 and ran until June that same year.

WHAT I LIKE/DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT

Will I be redundant when I say that I liked this because of Seo-joon? Hey, as I said, it's a PSJ marathon. However, out of all his dramas, this will probably be my least liked (but then, I still haven't watched the earlier ones prior to this).

His leading lady grew on me though. I initially didn't like her but she showed that she can still be childish even at her age. I'm also glad that they didn't end it with them getting married. I was bothered though when she said she's willing to wait for Seo-joon's character to finish studying medicine. In the series, she was already 40. And if they intend to have kids, they should get started on it already. But then, I assume that they do not want children considering the age of the character. Why am I making a mountain of this molehill?

This was also the first time that I heard PSJ sing. The song below is part of the OST of the series. Another reason to fall in love with this guy.




RATING

I give this two tissue boxes. The romantic scenes during the first two episodes saved it for me.

Watched: July 5-8, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment