Friday, July 23, 2021

Ha Seok Jin

 


I collect oppas and for the longest time, I never picked a number 1. 

Every year, I'd be forced to pick a top oppa for our oppa survey in an online Kdrama group that I belong to. I'd choose depending on who was my current "flavor-of-the-month". 

In my first year, I remember choosing Park Seo Joon. Then in the succeeding year, I picked T.O.P. Last year, I recall picking T.O.P. again (for consistency's sake). But this time around, I can proudly say that Ha Seok Jin is my top pick. It's the first time that I found myself "obsessing" over a korean actor. I turned on my Google alerts for him as well as Instagram and Youtube notifications. 

I'm trying to figure out what made me fall for him this hard. He has angles that are not flattering but I find him really handsome. I don't know if its because of his sexy brain which added to his charisma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment